Training Home or aboard...

Hi guys, Watching a ton of YouTube clips on the dreams to Paramotor. Hopefully the chemistry and adventure feels the same in action. Anyone recommend a full taster day? Location, prices? I’m based around Epping.

Also, any other recommendations on training, I’ve found few training course aboard Portugal (2weeks) and Spain (1 Week). Uk training?

Cheers,

John

I think training in UK or abroad depends to a large extent on the confidence of the trainee. I found my 10 days training in Spain was sufficient to have me flying on my own.....in fact I flew in Perpingan (France) on my my way home when my car broke down! and I was stuck for another week! I also had done considerable reading and research before going for training. 

• Like 1

On 19/03/2021 at 08:10, AndyB said:

I think training in UK or abroad depends to a large extent on the confidence of the trainee. I found my 10 days training in Spain was sufficient to have me flying on my own.....in fact I flew in Perpingan (France) on my my way home when my car broke down! and I was stuck for another week! I also had done considerable reading and research before going for training. 

And the weather of course, It's fairly common for people to spend a week overseas and only get a day or two done because it's not suitable weather. (Meaning another week off work if you want to go back)

SW :D