Paramotoring in Spain - Day 4/5: Dams and Cliff top Cities

nice shot.

I'd have done that too if I'm honest as nill wind, but John (my guide) was pretty adamant about 600m/1000ft rules. Which is fair enough - it's their business they have to look after. But walking around Ronda, there were trikes 200 feet above the bridge. Still lovely flight - pain in the ar$e taking off with a top80 and a 22m wing in nill wind, but once yer up - it was smooth as a baby's bum.

stu

I was in Estepona in, oh 1983 with family. That was last time I was in Ronda. If was nice to go back after all these years and see it - from ground and air (video to come) as I remember going there aged 12 and seeing the bridge and bullring (and if I'm honest the only other thing I remember is playing mach iii in the arcade for the first time with 2ps* and thinking it was awesome)

*after first trip to spain my sister and I were probably one of 1000s who realised that 2ps were exactly the same size as 25 peseta coins... every year after that we went on holiday to spain armed with at least 100 2ps for the arcades !

• Like 1