one life, live it!

All well and good.....but there is one flaw in his advice.

"Find out what you want to do in life and just do it....don't worry about money."

Well Einstein....I know what I want to do....I want to fly every day, but I am retired and have no money to buy a kit to allow me to do what I want to do.

Easy to say "live your dreams....or follow your dreams", but as we all know, it all requires money, and most of us have to do things that we don't enjoy, in order to make the money to allow us to do the things that we do enjoy.

Safe and Happy Flying to All.

Cheers.

All well and good.....but there is one flaw in his advice.

"Find out what you want to do in life and just do it....don't worry about money."

Well Einstein....I know what I want to do....I want to fly every day, but I am retired and have no money to buy a kit to allow me to do what I want to do.

Easy to say "live your dreams....or follow your dreams", but as we all know, it all requires money, and most of us have to do things that we don't enjoy, in order to make the money to allow us to do the things that we do enjoy.

Safe and Happy Flying to All.

Cheers.

I think the whole point in what he is saying is, if you really want to do something you can find a way to make it happen.