Full members fly-in

We have been given permission to have a fly-in at Membury airfield with limited numbers.

So I would like to invite all of the paid up members along! :-) FOC :-) :-)

Date TBA.

Sent from my iPhone using PMC Forum mobile app

Yes this is a separate event to the Oxford gig (which is on the 19th 20th and 21st of July)

I expect co-ords today.

The Membury one will be for full members only. Hog Roast, Fireworks (of course) and so on. :-) :-)

SW :D

I am determined to make sure that the people who support the site are thanked for it! :-)

It would not be here if it were not for you guys! :-)

This will be the last weekend in June. (29th-30th)

Due to number this is an invite to paid up members only. If you are not sure if you have paid or not log in and if your username is Orange you are a full member. :-) If in doubt, call me and I can check.

We are making it a joint fly-in with Ifly (the microlight and group A guys) who will be offering short flights to tempt you into a course with them :-)

Anyone wishing to actually fly-in MUST let me know as the airspace will be fairly busy on the Saturday.

I will publish information about your approach and landing closer to the time. If in doubt, drive in. :-)

It would be awesome to see as many of the people there as possible who support this site by becoming full members so that I can say thank you personally :-) :-)

• 3 weeks later...

All,

Sorry about this but it seems that the fly-in at Membury has had to be postponed. They are still keen to make it happen this summer :-) :-)

To confirm this is (NOT) the summer fly-in in Oxfordshire. That will remain on the 19th 20th 21st of July and will be proper epic. :-)

Sorry guys, came from the powers that be at Membury.

I have been promised that we can do it in August!! :-)

Hopefully you will be able to make it to the July doo as well:-)

An idea!!! :-)

Anyone ' again full members ' who has planned to be away can use Membury during the day and do the evening party but in my back field :-)

Not ideal but an excuse to be sociable and a great take off site :-)