Parajet Zenith User Manual

Steve

Looks interesting

What prop are they offering for the Bailey V5 i see an optional 3 bladed prop.. Any advantage on thrust noise reduction???

It's a two blade as standard with an option for the three. Couldn't get the performance figures in time though.

Edited by Guest

Not to shabby that mate! :-)

SW :D

Cheers Si, It was a joy to play with the thing for a couple of days. Because of the experience of working with it, my next paramotor will be the Zenith v5 or Thor 200 (but probably v5 if the engines can be produced quicker) because they are so so gorgeous and usable.

I was privileged to get the job of creating the Zenith manual for Parajet. It's on the Parajet website and shows a lot of the details which make the Zenith special. Worth a look if you are thinking about getting a new paramotor.

http://www.parajet.com/owners/

Right click to download it (view it in a pdf reader, better than viewing in a browser).

Looks like a new version req with the addition of the Moster engine.

:)

Nice job Stevie :D

What is the 'This manual and Parajet power unit carry a placard that clearly

indicates a limit to flight hours'?

Is the years warranty limited in hours?

Cheers, Alan

Thanks Alan. That sentence is confusing and refers to a user log which isn't finished yet. For now the sentence is being removed and the amended manual will be on Parajet's website shortly.

I was privileged to get the job of creating the Zenith manual for Parajet. It's on the Parajet website and shows a lot of the details which make the Zenith special. Worth a look if you are thinking about getting a new paramotor.

http://www.parajet.com/owners/

Right click to download it (view it in a pdf reader, better than viewing in a browser).

Looks like a new version req with the addition of the Moster engine.

:)

The joy of pdf format is that evolution can be adapted to quickly and a new version released. Perfect for a company like Parajet that is constantly moving forwards.