Mr Dufour doing his stuff....again!

I think its just a bit of fun (like PPG for morons) rather than an instructional video for beginners. It certainly hasn't inspired me to strap in backwards .... :lol:

He doesn't make any claims to be a role model or offer advice on "supersafe" equipment - unlike our friend from across the pond ..... who incidentally was petty enough to 'negative' all my youtube videos after a recent online 'debate' last week .....

I think its just a bit of fun (like PPG for morons) rather than an instructional video for beginners. It certainly hasn't inspired me to strap in backwards .... :lol:

He doesn't make any claims to be a role model or offer advice on "supersafe" equipment - unlike our friend from across the pond ..... who incidentally was petty enough to 'negative' all my youtube videos after a recent online 'debate' last week .....

Forward me the link, I want to see what trailer trash has to say. hehehe need some backup... I'm in for a little stir! lol

Its to easy to get the sub 74 crowd going. Ok maybe its 75 I think you need an IQ of 74 at least to breath :mrgreen:

Ah you have a nuc too... his fav!

I'm new to this sport, have come across this guy on numerous sites. He may be an expert, but the word reckless springs to mind and he appears NOT to be a good role model for beginners. I suspect he's living on borrowed time?

He looks to me like a guy seeking a little extra attention. Maybe this is his avenue. I've seen videos with much cooler controlled flying that required tons of skill. Do this chair when free flying. Guys at my old hill would do this on a garbage can free flying, that takes skill.

As for strapping on backwards.... whats the point?

T

• 1 month later...