Metcheck.. What's wrong with it these days?

gordon_dunn

I used to regularly use Metcheck for the weather forecasts, but over the last few months when i tried to get a local forecast it has always come up with an error message-

Microsoft VBScript runtime error '800a0009'

Subscript out of range: '103'

/INCLUDES/GENERIC/FORECASTS/7day_generic.asp, line 21

Is this just me? or everyone.

URL is www.metcheck.com

Do we though ?

I often wonder if a winter escape is worth planning.

SW :D

well i always like the idea of going somewhere to fly in winter why we have this crap at home right now

wouldn't it be nice to look forward to a weeks flying and leaving the rain and gales behind in the uk with all the other grounded pilots....

dunno how much interest there would be though, just after xmas everyone is feeling fat, lazy and skint

sunny, 15c and a 5mph breeze anybody...??

http://www.xcweather.co.uk/ES/observations

what would you give for that right now.?

Would love to. But it's like everyone. Finding the money then the time (not a orob for me).

I also think (and it's not a criticism) that we (and I'm as guilty as anyone) don't fully appreciate what it takes in terms of logistics to organise.

Happy to assist if anyone wants to have a go.

Al

Actually mate, now we have done it a few times we have got it nailed :-) (even down to the type of wine on the ferry! ) lol

Always the logistical difficulties come down to people saying yes then no then yes then no and so on, and getting the money in, in time to pay deposits to the accommodations, ferry and so on......

The travel and adventure part is simple.

Actually mate, now we have done it a few times we have got it nailed :-) (even down to the type of wine on the ferry! ) lol

Always the logistical difficulties come down to people saying yes then no then yes then no and so on, and getting the money in, in time to pay deposits to the accommodations, ferry and so on......

The travel and adventure part is simple.

No its not its really really hard and really rough on the road and adn the ferry makes you sea sick and and!!!!

:lol::lol: