hambrook fund (charley)

morgy

It's all very quite on here!!!!!!!!! :cry: we have had allot of pilots coming down to the site but only a very small number putting there hands in there pockets!!!!!

Please remember that it's £10 to fly up at barry's in Guilford for the DAY!!!!!

COME ON GUY'S :shock:

• 2 weeks later...

I have put £30 in the kitty

I,m sitting on the beach down under.... Kitesurfing holiday and for the most part really good conditions. However... No wind this morning and just wishing I had a paramotor out here.. I need to ship out my old H&E and a wing if I come again next year.

If anyone wishing to donate some money to the fund for Charley and Paul the owner could you do it via barry's pay pal account as the days are getting allot shorter and the flying days seem to be few and far between now. Plus i am going away on the 16th Dec and i might be without motor in a week or so. So no flying for me :cry:

I think we have raised around £130 from four of the main flyers and Steve who has started to teach from hambrook.

So even if you have only flown from Hambrrok once PLease chip in even if its £5 (cheaper than Barry's in Guildford!!!)

Thanks

Mark

I have sent £20 to Barry.

Had two flights and I have to say the standard of customer care at that field is second to none :D

Although the Hambrook field doesn't bloody like me I am sure.. Tossing me around like a rag doll just after take off .. And then rushing up to meet me unexpectedly when landing... :shock:

:explode:

Thanks for the donation Darren You didn't have too... It wasn't meant to be aimed at Steves students. Just people who fly from hambrook...... (not crash) :lol: Sorry my sick sense of humour.

I hope your on the mend and this little upset has not put you off ...

As for customer care you would have done the same for me or Steve....

Dont watch day time TV it will drive you mad :wink:

Thanks for the donation Darren You didn't have too... It wasn't meant to be aimed at Steves students. Just people who fly from hambrook...... (not crash) :lol: Sorry my sick sense of humour.

I hope your on the mend and this little upset has not put you off ...

As for customer care you would have done the same for me or Steve....

Dont watch day time TV it will drive you mad :wink:

Well if I fly I contribute.. That's the way I see it.

I will be out for 7 weeks minimum. At least I now have a removable support so I can bath and shower !!! I was starting to hum a bit. :oops:

Not put me off in the slightest if anything I am more determined! All part of the learning process for me I guess. Won't want to do that again any time soon for certain!

:roll: