GPS Which one

Have ordered the 1:2500000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 whatever they are air charts for the area's i need the unit comes with the base maps and you plug & play with SD cards for the area's needed im getting it Friday so will let you know how it all looks

Have you had a chance to test out the "Satmap Active 10" yet? If so what do you think?

After some thought on this matter I have come to a solution to finding out which system of recording the Speed the most accurate 100% success I reckon ...... :?

Borrow that New Jag again ..... 8)

Get all speed recording systems up and running and then at around 45mph go through a 30mph speed trap..... :?:

And this is the clever part of my plan.... :wink: .........Wait around for a few days and your true speed at that point will be delivered by the royal mail :|

You will have to do a few runs to be sure of the results....or just video one run whilst the camera is pointing at all the different devices so you will have a record.....

SIMPLES :shock::lol:

YOU REALLY HAVE GOT TOOOOO MUCH TIME ON YOUR HANDS !!

Hope the leg heals quick ( or your K#*b drops off ) !! :lol: