Sunday 10th July

t2

Hi Barry

yes we're up for flying tomorrow, can you get the field opened?

Forecast is for lighter winds am, getting stronger

I'm on 07710 383373 and Kev 07775 730324

Hopefully see you tomorrow.

T and K

I am up for an Isle of wight run on Sunday if anyone is interested. Weather looks good if we get off early, say around 9.30 or earlier, but no later than 10.00. I believe we can get fuel over there near St catherine's point, where we can land at the top of the hill and walk down to a gas station, or possibly phone up and land at Sandown airport and refuel there. I,m Ok with fuel, but the run is usually around 3 hrs flying and a couple of power climbs for altitude. It looks like the wind should pick up enough to soar the cliffs to the needles then speed us home in a hurry. On a good day I have flown for four hours on this trip and used 7 liters with a bailey because I could fly engine off a lot of the time.

I beleive at the moment Richard Symons wants to come.

Call me on 07875724540 Cheers Seymore

When I spoke to Seymore earlier I explained that I had asked for the gate to be open for 10:00. As that is when Terrisa and Kev had discussed with me.

I am not sure if Charlie will have it opened before 10:00, as this is what was arranged with him. ( I know he somtimes opens it early )

Just a general reminder that as part of the agreement with the landowner it was agreed that we would give Charlie as much notice as possible ideally 24 hours.

I am concerned that if the notice time we give to Charlie gets shorter and times change from agreed times, that it could become an inconvenience and we might loose the site.

Sorry to be a "bah humbug" :wink:

It is raining down around the Solent this morning so have arranged to fly from my place in Pulborough around mid-day with Tom Clewes and Richard Symonns. Anyone one else is welcome. Have no idea yet which way we will be going, but if possible back down towards the coast is always a favorite and if the weather looks good down to the hambrook site.

Just a general reminder that as part of the agreement with the landowner it was agreed that we would give Charlie as much notice as possible ideally 24 hours.

I am concerned that if the notice time we give to Charlie gets shorter and times change from agreed times, that it could become an inconvenience and we might loose the site.

Sorry to be a "bah humbug" :wink:

Can i add that it is better to phone barry or myself..... I know i can be a little hard to get hold of sometime due to being our flying or surfing allot so will give my home number as well.....

07731599660......... home 01243671508 if no answer please leave a message