Ebay Paramania Revolution...Brand new?

poz

I've been interested in this auction finishing tomorrow:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=250581697212&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT

A few days ago I sent a message as follows:

Hi

I understand that you say the wing is almost unflown, but do you have anything to substantiate this claim?

Also, can you tell me:

a)When was this wing purchased.

b)Do you have any proof of purchase

c)Has it had any gound handling?

d)How much exposure to sun has it had?

I don't mean to sound disbelieving of your description, or so pedantic, but I don't know you and have just completed my training and told never to trust a used wing unless it's been pro inspected. It's really difficult to buy a wing and trust your life with it from someone you don't know, so please bear with me with my questions.

Many thanks

Dan

I have recieved no reply to date, so I rang the number (no reply) left a message to contact me or answer my questions. Nothing.

Are these unfair questions to ask? I didn't think so.

I'm only posting this to bring to the attention of anyone thinking of bidding on it.

I may be completely wrong and the guy is genuine but maybe took offence at how my questions came across.

Doesn't make me confident about bidding though. It's a shame because that's exactly what I'm after :(

Dan

I've been interested in this auction finishing tomorrow:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=250581697212&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT

A few days ago I sent a message as follows:

Hi

I understand that you say the wing is almost unflown, but do you have anything to substantiate this claim?

Also, can you tell me:

a)When was this wing purchased.

b)Do you have any proof of purchase

c)Has it had any gound handling?

d)How much exposure to sun has it had?

I don't mean to sound disbelieving of your description, or so pedantic, but I don't know you and have just completed my training and told never to trust a used wing unless it's been pro inspected. It's really difficult to buy a wing and trust your life with it from someone you don't know, so please bear with me with my questions.

Many thanks

Dan

I have recieved no reply to date, so I rang the number (no reply) left a message to contact me or answer my questions. Nothing.

Are these unfair questions to ask? I didn't think so.

I'm only posting this to bring to the attention of anyone thinking of bidding on it.

I may be completely wrong and the guy is genuine but maybe took offence at how my questions came across.

Doesn't make me confident about bidding though. It's a shame because that's exactly what I'm after :(

Dan

All good this is Paul Williams check the number

http://www.paraventure.co.uk/pages/contact.php

Pete

I want to delete it in light of new information, and that was all I needed. The post was only intended to warn of what I thought may have been a possible bad deal on Ebay, not to slag off someone for not getting back to me. As it's someone known on the 'scene', it's highly unlikely to be anything untoward.

Maybe I'll have a bid now :D

Pete

I want to delete it in light of new information, and that was all I needed. The post was only intended to warn of what I thought may have been a possible bad deal on Ebay, not to slag off someone for not getting back to me. As it's someone known on the 'scene', it's highly unlikely to be anything untoward.

Maybe I'll have a bid now :D

Pm Simon and he will delete it if you want.

Seems a reasonable :D price

I think your caution is spot on and your post shows everyone what they should be doing in these circumstances. Paul happens a good guy but if we didn't vouch for him you'd be quite right to treat this with suspicion because you haven't been supplied with adequate information.