wallsjay

newbie from birmingham

hi gents like the title says i am from birmingham and looking to get into paramotoring i currently waiting for training and i am looking to buy a wing and motor asap i spend a bit of time in worcester and would love to catch up with u guys next time ur flyin

cheers

Hi welcome just keep looking at the worcester site.it will tell you when were out.weather not looking to good over next few days,if you are looking for training try pete.b here on p.m.c

Hi Wallsjay

I echo what Jock said, keep an eye open here and your more than welcome to come and have a chat when I'm flying.

Don't be in a rush to buy kit. get an instructor and take there advice on what to get to suit your needs. Theres a lot of differnet setups with motors and wings, getting something suitable will make a massive difference to your enjoyment of this awsome sport. Good advice is essential.

Dan

Hi all,

I know this is a bit of an ancient thread but I'm also completely new to the sport and have never tried it. Does Pete still teach? If not, can you recommend me somewhere else?

Thanks,

Hamza

• Like 1

Pete doesn't teach at the moment but if you can get to Membury (behind the M4 service station) you can do your training there with Simon and his crew.  

• Like 1