Fresh Breeze Monster

alan_k

His big excess power demonstrates the Monsters here in the picture. Even with this weight he realize this task force like a play. (UL flights are not permitted with 3 people in D. This admission was taken up on an earth-similar planet in a distant galaxy).

4dda25f5aa.jpg

Off the FB web site. Mmmmmmmmmm :o

Alan

His big excess power demonstrates the Monsters here in the picture. Even with this weight he realize this task force like a play. (UL flights are not permitted with 3 people in D. This admission was taken up on an earth-similar planet in a distant galaxy).

4dda25f5aa.jpg

Off the FB web site. Mmmmmmmmmm :o

Alan

Wow - that's pretty impressive !

Wonder if anyone has managed four up ? :wink:

Sort of reminds me how some folks in asia overload their family scooters :D

6a00d8341c00c753ef01156ffe0c92970c-pi

Did the FB mention what wing they were under Alan ?

Andy

Hmmm, for me it isn't all about thrust though 80kgs worth does me nicely, a large portion is about certification and build quality. That and scalability up to Flyke. The Hirth is a great motor, really reliable and quiet.... Particularly in my garage.... It will get noisier around December/January though. :lol:

Do you... 'errr, know of any other motor that gets close then Dave? :roll::roll:

CIMG0882.jpg

Hmmm, for me it isn't all about thrust though 80kgs worth does me nicely, a large portion is about certification and build quality. That and scalability up to Flyke. The Hirth is a great motor, really reliable and quiet.... Particularly in my garage.... It will get noisier around December/January though. :lol:

Do you... 'errr, know of any other motor that gets close then Dave? :roll::roll:

CIMG0882.jpg

Looks like a belt change could take a while

Hmmm, for me it isn't all about thrust though 80kgs worth does me nicely, a large portion is about certification and build quality. That and scalability up to Flyke. The Hirth is a great motor, really reliable and quiet.... Particularly in my garage.... It will get noisier around December/January though. :lol: ...
Very nice picture Norman.

But surprised to see the fuel tank located above the engine - is that safe in the event of a leak ?

Andy

CIMG0882.jpg

Looks like a belt change could take a while

Freshbreeze dont leak

:D

Ah. Thought that might flush you out. Where you bin hiding. Checked your mailbox ? Scale up to a flyke. Nice one. You like pedalling ? Scale up to an S trike. Plug on and velcro. Independant brakes, castor steering hands free into wind. Reverse launch. Bet it takes some practice though. Cool suspension, tandem up if licensed I guess. Anyway. All cool stuff. And I look forward to gettin up with your monster soon. :) And you try my ol thing quick before I wear it out :mrgreen:

:acro:

Acro symbol's mine from now. Only one that's got near enough power to do that ! :twisted: I'm feeling wicked

Tank leaks.... that one has had me thinking but FB say they have had no instances. It is a really solid piece of kit. It gets inspected though, very closely. LOL

Dave,

Can't soar a trike that well, I think for the moment my legs will do, then I will look at other things. :wink:

Your tank's never been an issue as far as I'm aware. Apart from having that weight up high. Sure you'll get used to it.

Glad you are attracted by soaring. Once you've been up for a while and gained loads of height without the motor, you probably wont be looking for much else. Even after the various forms of flying you've done already. Thermalling is the biscuit !

Reckon the belt change just looks worse because the ring gear is unusually on the prop side of the redrive belt. Probably just take the starter motor off, release the belt tension on the eccentric cam and slip it completely over the ring gear.

I reckon with the comfort bar attachments rather than J bars that looks like a superb machine for the wider than average load. Prefer the other type of throttle FB occasionally do over that Airboss throttle thingy. I find you catch the kill switch to easily on a forward with the airboss throttle system.