Need your advice for good motor

nrhb

There are many motors out there and all have their positive and negatives. The best advice is to do your research and where possible try them out before buying. Many pilots have their favourites so you will get alot of differing opinion, but these will help you make an informed choice based on what your requirements are...

Good luck and happy flying!!

There are many motors out there and all have their positive and negatives. The best advice is to do your research and where possible try them out before buying. Many pilots have their favourites so you will get alot of differing opinion, but these will help you make an informed choice based on what your requirements are...

Good luck and happy flying!!

Thank you..

I am new in this sport,,

what is better to buy a used one till i get the experiance ?? or go for new one direct?

and how much is the used one ruffly?

and what some good brand names?

Your school?

Any half decent Paramotor school will be able to let you use there kit until you have flewn a few times.

this will allow your instructor and yourself to decide on what it is you want to do with your flying.

Only then is it fair to reccomend a motor.

SW :D

Your school?

Any half decent Paramotor school will be able to let you use there kit until you have flewn a few times.

this will allow your instructor and yourself to decide on what it is you want to do with your flying.

Only then is it fair to reccomend a motor.

SW :D

I have my friend he is an instructor,,

he will teach me on his kit then i will buy my oun..

but confusing!! get new one or used one ?

Best you can usually do is to buy a motor off someone who HAD to have the newest toy, scared themselves witless on the first launch and is now trying to recoup a bit of their outlay. Motor is just nicely getting bedded in :-) and enough cash in hand to buy the wing of your dreams.

Phil

Best you can usually do is to buy a motor off someone who HAD to have the newest toy, scared themselves witless on the first launch and is now trying to recoup a bit of their outlay. Motor is just nicely getting bedded in :-) and enough cash in hand to buy the wing of your dreams.

Phil

Great advice Phil!

I am (slowly) saving up my pennies in the hope that some folks might consider offloading unused kit early in the new year. That also gives me some time to appease my better half by selling a car that is similarly unused and "taking up valuable garage space" :(

Anyway if you know of anyone that might be considering such a move please bear me in mind :wink:

Cheers,

Andy

:fail: