Dudek Marlin 12m Wing Wanted

psymon

As stated in heading i am looking for a Dudek Marlin 12m Wing either new or second hand for ground handling practice anyone have one for sale or any info on where i might buy one thankyou.

Simon

Hi Simon,

I played with a foil kite to learn reverse v forward handling. It is not that much smaller than a Marlin. You are welcome to try it.

Cheers

Paul

Good timing on this post! I had recently decided to sell the Marlin as it had sat untouched in the understairs cupboard for a few months. My instructor was going to offer it to one of his new students but has gone on holiday to Portugal until the weekend, so it will be available early next week.

It is bright orange and is in fantastic condition as it was brand new when I got it and I am the only one who has used it.

Great for those high wind days when you need a ground handling fix but daren't take out your full size wing! (up to 25mph winds apparently!)

Yours for £250 including carriage to anywhere in the UK. You won't lose much cash on it as there will always be a market for it when you have moved on to your flying wing full time.

I am on 07949 988770 or PM if you would like any more info.

Best regards,

Ian.

Good timing on this post! I had recently decided to sell the Marlin as it had sat untouched in the understairs cupboard for a few months. My instructor was going to offer it to one of his new students but has gone on holiday to Portugal until the weekend, so it will be available early next week.

It is bright orange and is in fantastic condition as it was brand new when I got it and I am the only one who has used it.

SOLD! That must be some kind of record??? :D

Thanks,

Ian.