Another Reason to join...

All,

From today, all new 'full members' will be sent the current copy of the Paramotor Magazine for FREE when they join! So if you don't already subscribe, this is a great way to see if you like it.

Existing paid members who do not subscribe and would like a copy, please PM me.

While on the subject, I have now been promised that I will have all of the membership cards and stickers before next Friday.

If your not a full member and you want to be (or have a look at it in more detail, Click the link below.

FULL MEMBERSHIP HERE

More benefits added as we find them :D

SW :D

Well,

It's encoraged. Its not a must no, but it would be good to see some support from people who do use the site.

I also ask all new TP's to join.

Yes,

Just as soon as I have the design sorted, I will send for a sample.

Going for higher quality this time, thinking people wont mind paying for a 'decent' T shirt.

Won't be long.

If you can send me the required file, for the middle of the black ones (with a slightly larger logo, just looks a little out of scale...)

I will get a few made up and see how they look.

(unless of course you had plans to do it?)

Edited by Guest

Well I'm glad you aprove Dave :) I'll make Simons changes and run them past you before anything...

Learner_driver... I'll add some big boobed bikini clad parabunnies just for you...maybe

Simon, I can get some prices if you like. You want a fairly good quality shirt though right? Sometimes it's best to source garment (very technical) from one place and get it printed elsewhere. What colours?

Ben

Sorted!

If you could get 1 of each of the following.

White Med

White Large

Black Med

Black Large

And send them to me for a bit of quality control that would be ace. (I will pay of course)

PM me with prices and time scales.

( I can get them done in 10 days if I have the artwork. )

Although I would like the shirts to be decent quality, and that the memebrs here would like that also, but I have to find the balance between having to buy them all in the first place and the time it takes to sell them.

Once I have a decent price from you, I will start to take pre deliver orders for them.

Oh ok...so I just saw this after posting my topic about apparel. :roll:

Hmmm.....err...want to combine forces Simon/Huffhuff ? :lol:

I was going to launch a full on online shop which was for Paramotoring/Paragliding and maybe even Skydiving apparel.

We could work together?? Or I could sell your designed stuff on the site??

I'm open to suggestions. :D

Edited by Guest