Danny

All,

As most of you know, Danny C had an accident yesterday while being tow launched from our winch.

I went to the hospital.

He is in a much better way than he was at the field! Sitting up, chatting, saying thanks to the helpers and what a nice bunch our club is.

He has placed an order for a Parajet of course which will take 6 weeks, which is how long they say it will take him to recover.

Thanks to all of you for helping out, and to the air ambulance crew who as always did a top notch job.

Its great that this has not put you off Danny! see you and your wife back in the field soon.

I hope this is enough info for those that want to know that he is very much OK.

SW :(

GET WELL SOON DANNY

Glad to hear Danny is on the mend, thank you sky god's. We began towing reflex wings here this summer, with caution as explained in the manual - so interested of course in what went wrong with Danny's flight. Please elaborate if you can, on the details, and help us practise safe towing.

Thanks from Canada,

Mark Dean, Skyraider

As expected this question has been asked.

To keep it simple....

Danny progressively but quickly applied of the brakes until a deep stall, which happened at 20ft during launch.

POINTS TO NOTE BELOW

We were not using a reflex wing for the towing.

We have towed an Action and can tell you 100% that the wing needs to be on FULL speed trim!!!!!

Please do call if you are in any doubt about what you are doing. +447983 428 453 gets you on the phone to me and I can give you many more contacts Ref Towing.

SW :D