Parajet Test Fly.

All,

If you fancy a fly on any one of the Parajet range of motors 100% free of charge........even the petrol.... you may like to visit the Lambourn Paramotor club on the 27th of October.

We will have.... A Micro, a Compact 'Titanium', and a Macro with enough thrust to launch an elephant :!: And maybe even the Mission Everest motor for anyone who has not seen it!. I may even be able to get Giles away from his social life and holidays for a day :lol::lol:

Please bring your own wing with you (so that you are only trying one new thing at a time) we will have some wings here for you to try as well though of course, The Reaction and the Synthesis for starters.

Lets make this one of those events that we remember......with a BBQ at the end :D

Any existing pilots especially Parajet owners should of course come along with your motors for a fly.

It is far enough away that you can clear your diary and keep the flying season here for a little longer!!

Cheers all!

SW :D

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Simon, you up early haha. Just getting ready to pop down to you........Yes once the company had left l had all the kit in the car, to late to travel to Lambourn so popped down to Basingstoke as the weather looked good and two pilots were already there, got the kit out and had two good flights.

see you about 1215 ish.

Mike

• 3 weeks later...

All,

The Parajet test fly has to be postponed I am afraid. I will let you know when we can hold this event.

Sorry to anyone who wanted to test a motor, but keep an eye on this forum to find out when it is back on.

HOWEVER!!!!

We should still have an 'open type' day I recon.

All are welcome, club and non club members, pilots and no pilots, lets noise the place up a bit anyway.

:D:D:D

SW :D