Paramotoring Insurance

qwerty

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I am just about to sort some 3rd party and probably equipment cover from Onrisk and wondered if there was any news on the much heralded PMC insurance which was due to start around March??

Pete b - Did your insurance ever pay out for your gear which was nicked at the time of the Christmas doo, and can I ask who you were with and what your thoughts of them are?

Cheers,

Ian.

I am just about to sort some 3rd party and probably equipment cover from Onrisk and wondered if there was any news on the much heralded PMC insurance which was due to start around March??

Pete b - Did your insurance ever pay out for your gear which was nicked at the time of the Christmas doo, and can I ask who you were with and what your thoughts of them are?

Cheers,

Ian.

Hi Ian

Normally it should take 6-8 weeks to complete the claim

I received the money last Wednesday from OnRisk, they say it took so long due to having to check the exchange rates back to when I purchased stuff from abroad and that the claim fell over their end of year accounts.

SO YES they did pay out ok

If you insure with them or anyone else

Get and keep ALL your receipts safely as this is the amounts they paid out to me.

Conditions do apply so please read your policy very carefully

Pete b