125cm Macro Carbon Fibre prop for sale.

norman

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

If you had asked me about 2 weeks ago I would have paid twice its value!!!! (YOU KEPT THAT QUIET!!)

There is a shortage at the moment so if you need one, buy it.

SW :D

Thought that one might raise a grin! Unfortunately it was in my garage attached to my motor - I didn't think to bring it to Mere as I left in a hurry.

Shortage? Can't think why... :lol:

Norman,

I might be missing something here, but why would you sell a spare prop when we/you now how easy they break? :oops:

Cheers

Paul

Paul,

You are not missing anything, you just don't have all the information that is all. :wink:

I am replacing the single blade prop with a three blade unit.

Pete,

You don't get ta' make an omelet without breaking eggs. Your experience and others has coalesced something that has been pinging around my skull for a while. Sh1t happens and you have won a prize that's all - life membership of a Society. :lol:

Paul,

You are not missing anything, you just don't have all the information that is all. :wink:

I am replacing the single blade prop with a three blade unit.

Pete,

You don't get ta' make an omelet without breaking eggs. Your experience and others has coalesced something that has been pinging around my skull for a while. Sh1t happens and you have won a prize that's all - life membership of a Society. :lol:

"the society" is that anything like the church of scientology?

When we were at Mere, Gilo was flying a machine with what looked like a cheap fibreglas/plastic prop?

Was that the case? and if so, if those props are good enough, why the necessity for expensive carbon fibre ones?

It was quite funny when I mentioned to Norman that Gilo wasn't wearing a helmet, and Norman replied, "That's OK, last time he wasn't wearing any shoes either!" :lol::lol: