2023 summer pmc flyin

Well what a fantastic weekend did wonder about the weather," those who dares wins"and we did ,flying every morning afternoon and evening, still can't believe it. Hedge hoping paradise, nice wind for easy take offs and landing didn't hear of a single prop going south.  Looked like everyone was making the most of it, 'Speed Bar' did well nice draft beer ,food all very nice, great to catch up with you all, Hopfully the Leverton wind mill can keep turning with the money donated from the club, And nobody did fly into it . Very well done once again Simon and all the team .

Many thanks Geoffw. 

Ps Simon more this year . please mate.

• Like 3

Yes it was a fantastic flyin keeping the vibe of summer PMC flyins alive, and how.

Due to personal circumstances I haven't flown much this year but this really recharged my batteries. Superb to fly everyday by taking the weather windows when they were there.

A pity some pilots didn't attend due to weather conditions worry, all I can say is you have to dress appropriately 😆

Good food, great company, great craic..

• Like 1