Private Training ?

ma001

Hi

I have done my paramotor course in FlySpain and purchased my new wing and paramotor. But i was disappointed. I still dont feel confident for flying myself, but i still got certificate when finished. Only done 3 days. The rest was too windy.

Is their any private 1 to 1 training. Looking for 1 or 2 days this month - and close to west midlands area?

Thanks

On 22/08/2019 at 13:08, Dalero said:

Speak to Clive Mason at CM Paramotors, he may be able to help, if not I'm sure his advice will be of value.

Thanks for that

Did you use CM patamotor course with Clive Mason ? when completed (how many days?) were you confident at the end?

I think you'll find Clive is highly thought of as a trainer on this forum. The amount of days to complete course is, the amount it takes depending on your ability and weather. It won't be complete until you can show you are proficient and confident. I would happily bet money it would be more than 3 days. My advice is to speak to him and take it from there.

3 hours ago, Dalero said:

I think you'll find Clive is highly thought of as a trainer on this forum. The amount of days to complete course is, the amount it takes depending on your ability and weather. It won't be complete until you can show you are proficient and confident. I would happily bet money it would be more than 3 days. My advice is to speak to him and take it from there.

Really appreciated 

On 22/08/2019 at 10:39, ma001 said:

Hi

I have done my paramotor course in FlySpain and purchased my new wing and paramotor. But i was disappointed. I still dont feel confident for flying myself, but i still got certificate when finished. Only done 3 days. The rest was too windy.

Is their any private 1 to 1 training. Looking for 1 or 2 days this month - and close to west midlands area?

Thanks

Please do not feel as though you are the only one. At a guess, around 20% of our students annually have had a very similar experience to you. It's the main reason I dislike the 'Holidays' sold as a zero to hero course... ( I am guessing you are missing out on the Hero bit! ) lol As has been mentioned above, @CMParamotors is your best bet for the Midlands. You will not be rushed through and you wont get a certificate until you can actually fly and have the knowledge to stay safe and not get in to trouble! 

Welcome to the Paramotor Club!

SW :D