Cornwall Flying

Hi

I will be re-trying the Cornwall tour from 25th to 31st August.

I will be based in St Mellion forthe week and hope to fly the Tamar from Halton Quay to Gunnerslake plus some coastal flying.

Currently looking for a launch landing site around Callington and any tips appreciated.

Then moving to Bath for the 1st September weekend before final UK tour element on Oxford 3rd to the 6th Sept.

Would be great to fly with some locals in any of these locations so if your about in these times please let me know so we can orginise a flight together.

Fairly new pilot but very keen to fly with some Brits as normally based near Munich, much more restrictive flying.

Dave

40508527140_f7ee60cd12_z.jpg

Cheers chaps. I plan to fly this weekend weather permitting the Tamar river to Gunnerslake. I need to check out a flying site and should have a local option as my sister is connected to the local farming community.

Bath is open but I have a site in Oxford for the following week arranged.

Will call in on PJ on the way to Cornwall as interested in a Falco for my V3. Next year I will switch to my Scout for regular flying so will retire the V3 for social use only.

Dave