Training in the North West

Hi, I've been searching the web looking for training somewhere around Manchester.  I did read the recent topic (looking for training in the north west) but it didn't really come up with any local schools.  Does anyone have any idea of anywhere fairly local?  Firstly I'd just like more info and probably to watch some paramotor pilots in action.  Then maybe try a trial day or something like that. I wouldn't mind travelling a bit but would like something local if possible.  

Airways Airsports looks good, but its more or less a 2 hour drive from here, and that would add a lot if I did eventually decide to do their training.

If anyone has any information then it would be good to hear from you.

Many thanks

I’m at airways Airsports. I can for sure recommend and got to say the guys there are great. Just book in for that taster day and you will get to fly/check it out.  I’m currently learning their but have been waiting for some decent weather. 

Drive time for me is also around 2hours but it will be worth it !! 

Spain flying would be top ! 

On 01/02/2018 at 20:46, Scotty5113 said:

No I'm not, I have absolutely no experience at all.  Which is why I thought a school training would be of benefit to me.

Thanks for your help

Hi scotty my mate said he be happy to teach you if you’d like to give me a ring his number is 07974263928 Name Dave

Hi Danny

I am interested in learning to fly and was wondering if you could give me some information. i.e cost to train , general time scale, location you train etc?

I live in Crewe and often see several pilots flying above my house (wistaston area). So could be you. 

Thanks 

Matt

• 2 weeks later...
On 16/02/2018 at 10:39, mattmagee said:

Hi Danny

I am interested in learning to fly and was wondering if you could give me some information. i.e cost to train , general time scale, location you train etc?

I live in Crewe and often see several pilots flying above my house (wistaston area). So could be you. 

Thanks 

Matt

Hi Matt 

Pm sent 

Danny