Xmas Training.

All,

I am in full on training mode from tomorrow (when the weather is looking a little better for flying)

PLEASE do call in the morning (any time after 0830) though so that I know how many people are coming.

Yippeeeee, lets fly!

SW :D

:D

Of course someone went flying!

It was Daves. (outcast's) 2nd flight. He was in the air for about 30 mins. practicing the approach path.

Slim was about but no cigar due to motor probs.

Top day though.

All be it a little cold!!!!

SW :D

Hello peeps, my second flight was a lot better than my first, got nicely in the seat this time and really started to enjoy it, 30 mins was about all I could do as my gloves were crap and my hands had turned numb, so much so I could not feel the stop button on the throttle, had to reach across with my left hand to cut the engine, was interesting today though, tried a bit of wieghtshift while turning etc, got up above the inversion too, good day all round, pity it was so cold, if you are going up in the next few days take some warm gloves as you will need them, god luck fellas.

Safe flying,

Dave.

Hi Outkast,

good to meet you today and well done on the 2nd flight. Any landing you can walk away from is a good landing ;-)

My motor finally ran just as the sun set :-( so I'll try again tomorrow :-)

Hope you're feeling better.

Stuart

Thanks mate, nice to have met you too, dont know what I ate but it went straight through me :shock:

you were not the only one with motor problems, mine would not start either :( think the coil is knackered.

Hi All,

My motor started first time on 5 separate occasions today including the one that took me for a quick half hour flight. It was very cold and the cloud was very low (almost fog ;-) ) so I stayed low.

Rubbish landing but no damage to kit or me so not too bothered - a good learning experience.

Stuart