Retro fitting a steering system

I am flying a speedster and would love to be able to combine brakes , wing tip steering and speedbar in to something more intuative especialy when flying and turning low . the best looking system i have seen is http://www.scoutparamotor.com/advanced- ... slav-svec/

Question is.... has anyone tried this as a retro fit or any thoughts on how it might work on a speedster or any alternative ideas out there ?

Take a look at viewtopic.php?f=3&t=7387&start=0

where I fitted the Tip Steering Toggles to a Dudek ReAction.

Cheers, Alan

Thanks Alan . I am really looking for a combined control system and ideally not two seperate controls .As with the speedster, I dont want to have to release brakes to fully utilize tip steering especially while low and on and off speedbar, it looks like Dudek are working on it calling it Integrated Control but its seemes it is still not ready for release... :o

Don't mix dudek systems or other systems with Ozone wings... :wink:

Miroslavs system for the Slalom not the speedster and is not advisable to mix these systems...

Thanks for that Morgy ...I understand mixing Dudek and Ozone systems would be a risky venture. :x

However If I am understanding correctly the logic behind Miroslavs system for the Slalom why wouldnt it work for the speedster? (the Slalom is based on the Speedster acording to Ozone ). I have wrritten to him to ask if he knows any speedster pilots that have used it ..will be intersting to hear his reply

Miroslavs system is not recommended By Ozone... As far as i am aware it has not been tried on a speedster when i spoke with him at european slalom championships...

There is another system but again it is for the Slalom not the speedster... and is only for Advanced/competition pilots..

What size speedster do you have? I have never had an issue with the speedster for low level flying on bar.

Miroslavs system is not recommended By Ozone... As far as i am aware it has not been tried on a speedster when i spoke with him at european slalom championships...

There is another system but again it is for the Slalom not the speedster... and is only for Advanced/competition pilots..

What size speedster do you have? I have never had an issue with the speedster for low level flying on bar.

No I cant see Ozone recommending sombody elses idea :)

I just found this

apart from combining tip steer line and brake i cant see what any other mods there are ..and google translate of polish doesnt help much !!

There is Mateos system

which seemes so critical to trim setting its not what i am after, however aparently Ozone recommended for the slalom!

Its not really an issue with the speedster its more a personal preference of when im flying with speed bar low I like to have the brakes in my hand (ive been flying long enough to not have a divine belief in the 2 stroke not stopping :wink: ) limiting the dynamic use of the tip steering . would be great to hear how you get around this ? currently i tend to reach up beyond the toggles and grab the lines which gives a bit more movement before the brakes kick in