Cornwall flying

bubba1

Pat

I'm going to be in Cornwall from July 10th for a week and have somewhere to fly near Trevose Head and Constantine Bay but that'd be a fair schlep up from St Ives, so I expect you can find something closer.

Now living in Cornwall - near Wadebridge it would be great to meet up for a flutter together.

I have not been here long, so I have no fields yet, but will start looking next month. Plenty of guys I've met so far have land, but not really flying fields yet!!

Tony

Sorry to pinch your post bubba1 - it is reference Cornwall :)

Pat - yes, thats right, I permanently moved into St Tudy just before Christmas, so all new to me at the moment.

Most of the area around me is slightly hilly, except the Bodmin to Camelford road, which is pretty high and flat - so will check out the landowners along that route.

Plenty to do around the house at the moment thou, but would be great to meet up when you are down.

Of course, if I get the option of a good field anybody passing down this way would be welcome.

Tony

• 2 weeks later...
Ok Tony. Just you sneK on down to Cornwall and not even tell me. I didn't think I was that un popular.

Whitters - I did post my move on this forum a few months ago - you must keep up with the PMC :)

Yes defo, roll on the weather and the North Coast, thats what I am here for :)

I know the road you mentioned, but was unaware of the crafty sneaking on the farmers field and taking off form there, bugger off, come back, land and bugger off again - nice :)

Tony