Flying around the Scottish highlands/Fort william

Hiya all, I'm hoping to get up to Fort William and beyond over the Christmas period and am thinking of taking the paramotor along. Just wondering if anyone on here has already been up there and can recommend any place to fly around, especially launch sites? I quite fancied a blast around Ben Nevis if the weather allows. I guess I better wrap up warm. Any other advice appeciated and if anyone else fancies it give me a shout.

Sounds good! i know they have the right to roam but i think that excludes motorised sports..?! I can think of a few places that could be ok... have to wait and see. I have never flown around mountains yet so it could be interesting...! i know i need really good weather but im hoping to be around for a week so should get a day or two if im lucky.

Been there quite a few times around April/Easter time and seen some fantastic weather there that time of year. Have some great photos of the area even the top of Ben Nevis without a cloud in sight!

Have to see what happens.