Essex boys fly in weekend of the 9th and 10th of august

outkast

• 4 weeks later...

What's the adjudication process Dave?

Most of my guys are happy with AXA insurance but every so often people ask about the BHPA insurance so good to know the process so I can pass it on.

If I was not in Sweden I would have been there. Not seen you for ages!

SW :D

What's the adjudication process Dave?

Most of my guys are happy with AXA insurance but every so often people ask about the BHPA insurance so good to know the process so I can pass it on.

If I was not in Sweden I would have been there. Not seen you for ages!

Si as you know theres the ground exam and a couple of flying tests, think the idea was for him to sign off the flying side of things, leaving people to complete the ground exam with whoever and when ever is convenient for them.

don't think its happeneing now as I think the change of date means he is not able to make it.

Pity you cant make it, its an awesome place to fly :D:acro::coptor::dive::tripup::explode::fail::wingover:

BTW, this is not only an event for flyers, if you fancy a good social weekend or are interested in taking up the sport , you can come along too, as normal, we will be drinking, poking the fire and talking bollox, so just another normal Essex weekend then :D:D

I did think I knew but was not sure if things had changed as its been a while since last looking.

Have an awesome weekend !

Pete and I will be most likely eating pickled fish of some sort :-(