PMC Summer Fly-in 2014.

All,

The Paramotor Club Summer Fly-in this year will be on the 18th of July in the same awesome location as last year ! :-)

Facebook people can get info here https://www.facebook.com/events/1035289 ... 8/?fref=ts

Other than that...

This year the Paramotor Club will be hosting an awesome summer fly-in at Oxfordshire. Please do turn up on Friday 18th of July any time after 10:30 and stay until Sunday 20:00. We will have music, a fireworks display, and of course loads of flying! Everyone is invited so please use the invite your friends link. :-) Location OX9 7AU Spencers Farm, Tetsworth, Oxon.

Fully Paid members £FOC

Non Paid members £15

Non Pilots £5

PLEASE check that your membership is in date for the event as always I will print off a list of all the paid up members the day before the fly-in.

CAN'T WAIT, I hope to you as many of you there as possible. We had over 100 last year and room for at least another 100! :-)

SW :D

What's happening with the orienteering day Si? I read on another post a while ago that it might be incorporated into the fly-in but I guess that's making organising it all even more complicated than it must already be?

I suggested it but go next to no response so to be honest I don't know what to do :-( My plan was to try and combine the events (one of the waypoints was / is the fly-in site) so no major logistical issues.

I need feedback to be honest. :-) :-) :-)

Please use the other thread for that is poss though please for the ease of my brain :-)

SW :D

• 1 month later...