Ground Handling

Hi MichaelT

I am sorry but i have read through this thread... :roll:

Who is your instructor? He should be the one your asking when it is safe for you to Ground handle on your own!!! Only he can asses your skill level and knowledge.

Also some of the comments you have made Ie "Ground handling in your garden" concerns me about your Basic knowledge (unless you have a huge open Garden)

Thanks everyone, only just saw this! Whoops! Will look through the threads and get back to you all, but thanks for the advice!

Morgy,

Instructor is running on a one to one basis in a package deal for the equipt, he's not a school but used to own one. Dodgy...

The garden is rather large, open acre roughly so almost a field, no worries if I start to be dragged, but I understand your concerns!

Also, the instructor who is currently teaching me has said I am capable, but only on low wind speeds.

I'll pm you

Thanks everyone, only just saw this! Whoops! Will look through the threads and get back to you all, but thanks for the advice!

Morgy,

Instructor is running on a one to one basis in a package deal for the equipt, he's not a school but used to own one. Dodgy...

The garden is rather large, open acre roughly so almost a field, no worries if I start to be dragged, but I understand your concerns!

Also, the instructor who is currently teaching me has said I am capable, but only on low wind speeds.

I'll pm you

another thing to consider Micheal is that you back garden is in reality quite an enclosed area for ground handling, you mite find rotor off the house, fence any trees etc will make it difficult even frustrating when try to ground handle.