So what do we think of this little number. ??

Dave, I assume that's for the 'paramotor' not just the engine...

SW :D

Sent from my iPhone using PMC Forum mobile app

yes mate, in the bailey frame, no price if you want it in other frames yet :D

just seen this posted by morgy

£5645 for a hornet in a bailey chassis inc QRP and £3285 for engine Plus Prop plus quick release prop Kit. No news from Parajet about zenith chassis backing plates etc etc.

From what I have heard it is uses the same cylinder and pistons as the top 80, which has always been a reliable good engine and the hornet should not have to work as hard. As the it fires at the same time on each cylinder the vibration should be very low with perfect primary balance, which helps a lot with the exhaust not rattling itself to death as with most other two-strokes. All in all a good way forward for paramotor power. Just hope it is quiet.

Hi Guy's

I have just returned from the coupe icare where i saw the new Bailey hornet and had the honour to put it on my back. It feels very light even felt lighter than my Zenith Moster.

As most of you may know its a 160cc twin cylinder two stroke... Firing at the same time. Its also going to have a clutch. Walbro carb (@ the moment)

There are no figures from Paul yet. I did ask him about economy he just smiled and said i would be happy! :D

at the moment it has a 10 pitched 1.30m helix prop but its under pitched :lol:

It fires up and run's very smooth with very little vibration IMO as smooth as a polini thor 200. My gut feeling is its going to be pushing out 75-80kg+ thrust. :lol:

We are now taking Pre-Orders for this new motor.

I hope delivery will be late 2013 early 2014.

Get your name down with us now to avoid the Very long wait...

There are a few Photos on our facebook Page

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid ... =1&theater