PARAMOTOR.BALLOON

Guest luke

I do like your vids...

They go on for ages, but most importantly your paramotor makes that lovely 2 stroke noise. The amount of paramotor engines that play godawful music as an exhaust note...much prefer to hear what the engine is up to.

As a beginner it's nice to hear what revs you have on, climbing, cruising, loosing height, when do you chop for landing etc.. I learn nothing about throttle control listening to GunsNRoses or whatever ...

Thanks...

Luke, what camera are you using please?

Nige

AHHH. MY CAM IS A ATC 9K. BETTER THEN A GOPRO SOLELY BECAUSE I CAN TAKE OFF ITS MOUNT AND ANGLE THE CAM AROUND

Are you serious :wink:

Nothing worse than constant engine noise... :explode:

ANOTHERGREATVIDEOPARAMOTORTONY :roll: SORRYLUKEPARAMOTORTONY

MORGY" nothing worse than constant engine noise" ahh you rather tart your vids up. with music.to me its like...mutton dressed as lamb...SORRYLUKEPARAMOTORTONY. ill check to look at any of your mutton vids with music.

OOOooooo

That's the trouble with using a highly modified wing for the first time in a comp.. :wink:

Everyone cocks up from time to time SHOUTYPARAMOTOR.. I am the first to laugh at my own cock ups..

Can't wait to see the sequel to your paramotor take off video.. If you need a hand with the title you could call it paramotor um ummm paramotor lands.. At least it won't have any engine noise.

;-)