Somebody flying down in Deal...was it you?

DRUMMER

I am still a wannabee and this may be the year for me but recently i have seen a couple of flyers flying along the coast of Deal, a town down in Kent. Anyone know who this might be so i can make contact, or was it you?

cheers

Brian the wannabee

Hi Tim,

Thanks for the reply. I am not sure if we exchanged posts when I first joined the site about 18 months ago? Either way with my memory its best to start again!

I do not have a contact number for you so if you could message me or text me on 07941544674.

I hope to have the summer free to pursue some training but to meet up with some local guys to ask all the stupid questions first!

cheers

Brian

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 7 months later...

morning

I know its an old post but i live in Deal and see a few of you flying about locally. Iam looking to get into it so just to come along and watch what happens would be great opportunity if your about over xmas period? Iam awaiting a taster day and then plan on lessons and buying the kit

cheers Ben

Edited by ben robson
spelling

• 1 year later...

Hi chaps.

Thread resurrection as it seems pertinent.  Was it one of you flying north along the seafront this evening?  I was a tad concerned as the height seemed to be no more than about 300', judging from the relative height over rooftops.  I don't fly para-anything, so wouldn't presume to make assumptions about actions following engine failure, but I would be worried that the growing number of vocal and rule-quoting nimbies might start taking an interest.  

(If you are wondering, I fly a slow, vintage aeroplane so do share the joys of the air).

ATB.

We are a closed group of 30 individual flyers that self police ourselves these days. We are all BHPA rated and insured flying from various fields in Kent. We mostly fly paramotors, but there are some nanolights under 70kg. Can i ask if you noted the colour of the wing that day,  as it would help identify the person should they be within our group.  

Thanks in advance.