Reserve use..

Well I just threw my reserve :shock: (in my dining room :D )

It needs a repack so I thoughts I'd have a go and see what it's all about. I pulled the handle and was quite surprised how easily it came out the front container, then a good swing out in front and threw it 8)

Elastic bands all over the place and it appeared to all work as it should.. reassuring I suppose :D

Gathered it all up ready to go to Aerofix on Monday :acro:

With this rubbish weather, maybe flying round the dining room is the way forward :-)

Got mine repacked a couple of months ago so hoping not to see it in action till the next time it needs repacking, but may do as you did when it comes to that time.

:coptor:

£18.10 just to send it? So another £18.10 to get it back presumably.

Big Fat Repack was £30. I got to throw my reserve at speed on a zipline and repack it myself under qualified guidance.

Are there no clubs near you which run repack days?

Yes £18.10 just to send it, slightly cheaper to get it back I think as they get business rates?

Big fat repack would have been a better option for sure but I thought I'd take advantage of the weather and get it done now. It's the first time it's been done in the three years since I bought it, so probably over due :D

Yes £18.10 just to send it, slightly cheaper to get it back I think as they get business rates?

Big fat repack would have been a better option for sure but I thought I'd take advantage of the weather and get it done now. It's the first time it's been done in the three years since I bought it, so probably over due :D