This years fireworks doo is at Membury airfield.

All,

This years fireworks require a larger venue than my back field, so were going to have it at Membury airfield this year! :-)

There are more people involved at this end which means we should have almost twice as many fireworks as normal!!!

All full paid members are invited FOC :-)

More info as it comes

SW :D

We are going to go for the Saturday (3rd) so that if its crap weather we can shift it to the Sunday (4th)

So, It's Saturday the 3rd of November at Membury Airfield. At a guess, we will be starting the fireworks at 19:30. ( I will confirm this)

We are going to go for the Saturday (3rd) so that if its crap weather we can shift it to the Sunday (4th)

So, It's Saturday the 3rd of November at Membury Airfield. At a guess, we will be starting the fireworks at 19:30. ( I will confirm this)

oh poo, I was away for the last one and will be away for this one :(

Bummer....

I do have to re add though that this invite is to fully paid up members only dude.

Sorry, we don't have a huge amount of parking space available 'to use' and as always the full members get the priority invites.

Are you having a Bonfire this year?

Just shout if you want one.

or just aim a rocket towards Membury Pallets :wink:

Cheers

Paul

Nice one dude...

I have yet to get the OK for a fire (but will of course succeed in doing so) :-) :-)

All,

The fireworks are ordered, this year we have a total of 8788 shots! (5 times as many as last year!) And were going to see how fast we can let them all off !!!!

This was last years... Think 5 times bigger and better but in the same time frame!

[vimeo]

[/vimeo]

• 2 weeks later...

'ONE' of the fireworks arrived today :-) .......

On a lorry :-) LOLOLOLOL

The fireworks will be held at Membury Airfield on the 3rd of November (4th if the weather is poo) and wil start at 19:00 hrs.

It's got silly to be honest! I am maxing out on space and the main load is not even here yet! I am happy to admit that I have a blowing things up problem! :twisted::twisted: