MicroAvionics MP001 -Stereo Paramotor Headset With Side Tone

carlwarren

Hi All ...

I'm thinking about using my radio more, currently i have a YAESU FT-270 it was brought as a gift from a mate who owed me a favour.

The head set i tried using was Gold Star headset Peltor Optime 1, however after using it one I've never used it since. It was shite!!

I am assuming it was the headset that was failing, so after looking on tinternet that MicroAvionics MP001 - Stereo Paramotor Headset With Side Tone might be the radio for me. I like the fact you can connect phone/Ipod.

Some one did tell me 2strokes can effect your radio, is this correct ?

Does anyone else fly wit the configuration i am intending on using ?

I have not got a clue about radios so please keep things simple for me.

Cheers

Carl

I use the microavionics headset. It is the business for listening to music on your phone / ipod. I had a bluetooth adapter so I could make phone calls too but realised I didn't relly need to do that much and itwas another thing to charge.

I use a radio and it works fine, for a conversation it is best to come off the throttle I fine as it is quieter and less interference.

\

Dont mess with the cheap ones, just get the best - I wish I had done it first.

I use the microavionics headset. It is the business for listening to music on your phone / ipod. I had a bluetooth adapter so I could make phone calls too but realised I didn't relly need to do that much and itwas another thing to charge.

I use a radio and it works fine, for a conversation it is best to come off the throttle I fine as it is quieter and less interference.

\

Totally agree i use the same and they are the best with out any doubt!!!!!

\

Totally agree i use the same and they are the best with out any doubt!!!!!

Same here

\

Hi stu.

Can I pick your brains.

The telephone lead Mp003 links up to what phone ?

Surely this will play iTunes through the phone Mp003 lead ? Or not ?

Cheers.

Carl, I think the MP003 just has a normal headphone pin on the end - mine just plugs into the end of the phone (where the headphones go) so will suit any phone / MP3 player really. It doesn't work to make calls though (iPhone).

The Microavionics guys are very helpful - just give them a call and they will talk you through everything.

Stu

\

Hi stu.

Can I pick your brains.

The telephone lead Mp003 links up to what phone ?

Surely this will play iTunes through the phone Mp003 lead ? Or not ?

Cheers.