1. 1. Who should win the Aware + ?

• Alan K
    • Gordon Dunn
    • Richwill
    • Outcast
    • Blackbirdyxxx
    • Your name here???

All,

As mentioned a couple of days ago we are giving away an Airbox Aware + Navigation aid worth £270!!!

How to enter....

1. Create a sign that you can hold which says..... " This is how much I want an Aware +"

2. Take the funniest picture that you can, while holding that sign, think, funny location, dress, situation.... and so on.

3. Post that picture (embed it) on to this thread before the 15th of September 2012 (just over a month!)

Once uploaded I will create a vote for each person, so the sooner you upload your picture, the more chance of getting votes!

After the 15th of September, no more pictures will be able to enter and the voting will CONTINUE until the 01st of October 2012.

Whoever has the most votes at 1200 hrs on the 01st of October will win the Aware + complete with 250:000 CAA charts for the entire UK updated for LIFE!!. (other countries can apply, but please let me check that we can get your countries maps loaded to avoid disappointment.)

Thanks to Gordon Dunn for inspiring this idea. :-)

The competition is open NOW!

SW :D

Hi Simon - I wanted to enter your comp for the Aware + but couldn't find the way to embed my entry. So I have attached it to normal posting. Hope that this is acceptable - if not please tell me how to "embed" and I will do it again. Thanks, Mike

Hi Simon - I wanted to enter your comp for the Aware + but couldn't find the way to embed my entry. So I have attached it to normal posting. Hope that this is acceptable - if not please tell me how to "embed" and I will do it again. Thanks, Mike

PM sent.

SW :D

Of that I have no doubt :D

I thought the objective was humour rather than pure humiliation. I get enough of that just looking in the mirror :D . It's also finding one with me AND a paramotor in the same picture :lol: when you don't have one of your own you kinda have to be inventive :roll:

btw. That map is real.. it's 650 yrs old and putting the olympic restrictions was a right pain :shock:

but thanks for putting it forward.

C'mon folks get them giggle muscles going :idea: