Bailey v5 4 stroke paamotor

finding0

Well, I have been heavily looking at paramotors and I have to say the bailey v5 is definitely quite seductive. But it is also out of my budget range. Is there any other paramotors that compete but are cheaper or does anyone know were I can get a used bailey v5?

i doubt you will get a used v5, they have not been out long and there is a waiting list,

a better bet for finding 2nd hand is the bailey 175, the 1st of the bailey 4 strokes or the later models v2,v3,v4

i bought a 175 from new when i started ppg 5 years ago and it has never missed a beat. I am on the waiting list for a v5. :D

Hasnt Morgy got any in stock?.

morgy couldn't give me the p/x price i got at airways and i'm waiting for the v5e

the v5 is a lot lighter than the 175 and has a lot more thrust, it is a completely different machine compared to the earlier versions, all new engine, new carb, components etc.

uk based company and you will be saving forever to pay shipping, tax etc to the states, don't know how many have sold in states or if there is an importer/dealer, you need to send an email to bailey and ask them.

There are 2 us distributors that sell it that ive found. They want $8000 some for it. Is there any other good 4 stroke paramotor companies?

I got $800 saved up and make about $150 a week. I am going to go get my self a scratchy ticket and hope I win $8000 :lol:

morgy couldn't give me the p/x price i got at airways and i'm waiting for the v5e

the v5 is a lot lighter than the 175 and has a lot more thrust, it is a completely different machine compared to the earlier versions, all new engine, new carb, components etc.

uk based company and you will be saving forever to pay shipping, tax etc to the states, don't know how many have sold in states or if there is an importer/dealer, you need to send an email to bailey and ask them.

Check Mr Loaded out !! :lol:

Didnt realise you'd ordered a V5 Matey ... fair fooks!

Got me motor back yesterday and its looking nice.

You still not got yours back from Bailey ?

i doubt you will get a used v5, they have not been out long and there is a waiting list,

a better bet for finding 2nd hand is the bailey 175, the 1st of the bailey 4 strokes or the later models v2,v3,v4

i bought a 175 from new when i started ppg 5 years ago and it has never missed a beat. I am on the waiting list for a v5. :D

Hasnt Morgy got any in stock?.

I think hes going back to selling 2 strokes.... :shock:

There might be a V5 or two coming up for sale soon... We are getting rid of one of our demo models... Pm me if your interested.

V5e's should be in stock next week... :wink:

Id love to buy one but I probably won't have the money for a year :(