Brake Lines - What to do with the extra line?

My new Dudek synth. I realised, by reading the manual, that the brake lines on my synth were set for a high hang point harness. I use a low hangpoint on my motor and training harness. So I’ve shorten the lines to the marks on them and removed them from the lower pully but I’m now left with about 4 inches of spare line. What do I do with the spare. Do I just cut it off or do you tie it up somewhere?

Darrel

My new Dudek synth. I realised, by reading the manual, that the brake lines on my synth were set for a high hang point harness. I use a low hangpoint on my motor and training harness. So I’ve shorten the lines to the marks on them and removed them from the lower pully but I’m now left with about 4 inches of spare line. What do I do with the spare. Do I just cut it off or do you tie it up somewhere?

Darrel

Have a look at the last video. I just tie a typical shoelace knot repetitively and it works well. I hate to cut any line.