Another lemming

bilbosmeggins

Hi all

Just thought I'd show my newbie face :P . I'm a CP rated free-flyer who has long wanted to get into paramotoring. Well, I've just taken the plunge and ordered myself a V5. There is the small matter of grabbing some training and a wing then it's all systems go. Would be nice to team up with some of you local pilots at some point. I'm currently based in Stourport and quite often see a pair of flyers following the severn towards Bridgnorth. Any of you lot?

All the best, Andy

Hi Andy,

welcome to the dark art, just waiting for a small repair on my frame ( Don't say anything Norb :oops: ) then i will be out again, will PM you when the time comes.

Roy,

Stourbridge.

Will look forward to it, Roy. Not too sure when I shall be ready for take off. Fingers crossed for the v5 next week then I need to try and source a wing. i've overspent on the motor already so shall be looking for a good 2nd hand wing. Then there is the small matter of training which will probably be done back at Airways, who taught me to freefly some years back. Really looking forward to following the severn though :wingover:

i've overspent on the motor already so shall be looking for a good 2nd hand wing.

I have a second hand Paramania Revo 2. Never flown and only ground handled for about 15 mins to check it over. Manufactured in late 2011. Size 26m. Nightshade Colours..

Presently on eBay with just under 4 days to run. PM me if you are interested.

Darren.