flying displays or fun days

Hi Guys would like to turn up to see guys flying at various sites this year , is there a common section/place on this website that lists events or where and when clubs or flyers intend to meet and fly , would be great to just sample the atmosphere and see pilots in action -- giving serious thoughts to investing in training and equipment but as before would like to get some feedback face to face as i have a hearing problem, but that does not stop my dream to Fly both paragliders and Paramotors Cheers

Hi Guys thanks for the replies , just noticed another massive area on this Forum which answered my orignal question so sorry if it seemed silly, im based in sunny croydon :-( but given the chance to see you guys in action have wheels will drive ( sat nav does the rest :-) ) hiya Steve i had the pleasure of speaking you a while back at a PPG flyin you guys organised cant remember the location . but do remember the help and enthusiasm of the guys and gals i met at the meet . The weather was playing up, so many did not get a chance to fly while i was there. but to me it was worth the trip just to see the equipment up close and just chew the fat ( Bit hard on you guys cos of my hearing problem my bionic ear is not so great around 2 and four strokes LOL :-) ) but you all made me feel welcome and thats what i took from the event ... i now know steve haze is just round the corner and will be in touch but also fancy a trip up to membury so will re-introduce myself when i see ya then ... thanks again guys , all very much appreciated.. Happy flying and heres to better weather soon

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Meds Hops i got that right :-) would be great to come up and see you guys in action, and at least this way i have a target venue and date to aim for . will keep in touch and hope to get an update closer to the event date .. Many thanks for the heads up, will be great just what im hoping for ---now all i gotta do is look up Chesire LOL :-) have car will travel cheers Guys

This is the year i wanna make the descision about my dreams of flight have spent the better part of £2000.00 over the last 4 years trying to get my EP certificate and been thwarted each time due to family weather work , all the usual subjects ( who woulda thought 5 days training could take that long ) i admit i needed to be a bit more determined and know loads of guys and gals have done it so i blame no one for it taking me so long ( yeah i take it back, i blame the weather) . any ways this is the year to make it happen , and here lies mine quandry , Being deaf i have a wee problem with full on communication but i manage great all things considered, so with that thought in mind and my love of flying my plan is to get airtime not neccesarly ( bet thats spelt wrong ) Cross country as it stand my aim is to learn to fly and just potter around the skys of my take off point ( air time again ) , have my most of my own kit or maybe would consider rental (due to weather again) i already have Training wings , Bought My sup air Harness from new and all the gear just need to finish my EP 1st ( 2 lots of year long lapsed 5 day sessions bummer got to day 3 both time bugger ) as thats the thing that will decide if i can hack it .. is my understanding correct in saying that i can train as a Paramotor Pilot but still need to Get My EP & CP rating to paraglide when not paramotoring ... im in london so Green Dragons is only 20Mins from me , but im guessing they dont do Paramotors ( upsets the owners) and biggin hill is just over the rise :-0 anyways .. so big question money being tight i will train abroad with a recommended and accredited School this year and hope to get all the work in but want to maximise my options before commiting to buying any more gear eg Flying Wing -- what wings are suitable for both instances ( sorry have not done all the research yet ) . just so i can make the most of my spending .. cheers guys these and other questions will be asked when i see ya'll face to face :-)