Making life easier.

So gents .

I was wondering has there been anything that you have done to your kit to make life easier or things better as it were . has there been a little modification here and there that has made things just that little better for you .

maybe you would like to share and maybe we can learn from each other .

jim

Pap top 80 pull start, take the pull start cover off the engine and turn till the cord comes out the top and bolt back on to engine.

Put pulley on top cage section just behind shoulder.

Over shoulder start instead of trying to stand on one leg and kick start it.

Good tip Pete, do you remember when I did that to my PAP1250 and stood in the field at Common Leys farm trying desperately to reach it but couldn't and you had to start it for me!

My tip is use a length of tube to put the handle where you can reach it orjust take Pete with you to start it for you :D

Eddie

Good tip Pete, do you remember when I did that to my PAP1250 and stood in the field at Common Leys farm trying desperately to reach it but couldn't and you had to start it for me!

My tip is use a length of tube to put the handle where you can reach it orjust take Pete with you to start it for you :D

Eddie

Yes or you could put a piece of bungee cord to extend it and have a keeper on your shoulder, this will allow you to pull and stretch the bungee until the engine goes over compression then as the bungee contracts it spins the motor a lot faster than you could pull making it even easier to start.

OR you could just take me :D (beer, food and entertainment would have to be provided at no charge) :lol::lol: