old bike out new toy in

jock

sold the old zxr600, got a more sit up & ride, it was a pain carrying the pg to the sites on the ninja.pg now sits on the rear seat with no strain on my back,

I've got a Honda Silverwing 600cc scooter and absolutely love it to bits. Recently been considering taking PPG equipment to the field on it.

Where d'you put your wing?

Dan

sold the old zxr600, got a more sit up & ride, it was a pain carrying the pg to the sites on the ninja.pg now sits on the rear seat with no strain on my back,

I've got a Honda Silverwing 600cc scooter and absolutely love it to bits. Recently been considering taking PPG equipment to the field on it.

Dan

I put pg on shoulders as normal,slacken straps so rusack just sits on the pillon seat.nice & comfty that way.on the ninja you had to sit upright which was a pain to reach the handlebars, in normal race rep mode you had the weight of the pg on your back so long journeys were a pain.if you have a rack on the bike strap pg to it even better,

Dan

I put pg on shoulders as normal,slacken straps so rusack just sits on the pillon seat.nice & comfty that way.on the ninja you had to sit upright which was a pain to reach the handlebars, in normal race rep mode you had the weight of the pg on your back so long journeys were a pain.if you have a rack on the bike strap pg to it even better,

Doh :oops: Sorry I misread. I thought you meant your PPG on the back. I have thought about putting the motor on the pillion seat and the wing rucksack on the front (wearing back to front) to go the short distance to the field.

Speaking from personal experience with bike trailers, you do need to get them just right with balance and ride height, or you can be in for one really big white knuckle ride, not nice at all.

My advice would be buy don't build your first trailer, the cost of the trailer is cheaper than bike repairs, and if your unlucky bones!!!!!

Dave