Revo 2

poz

Does anyone know whether I could use my Revo2 as a paraglider?

I don't want to ridge soar, because we have no ridges near by, but Algodonales is only a short drive from where I live and would like to learn paraglide as I truly believe this would put me more in touch with my wing, be a lot of fun and hopefully make me a better/safer paramotor pilot.

What I cannot do is afford to buy a seperate paragliding wing. So, if I use my Revo 2, am I going to be able to thermal with the rest of the crowd, or am I just going to have a pleasant glide down to the bottom?

Thanks

Dan

Dan this is a direct quote from the Paramania web site

'Pulling the trimmers down; you notice slow trim is split into two positions ‘Slow’ and 'Super Slow’ perfect for low and slow flight or forgiving Paraglider-like landings. The combination of good sink rate and the wing’s tight turning radius, enable pilots to practice Paragliding skills (even without power) thermal flying and soaring in light conditions is now easy.'

It sounds like they would be disappointed for you not to 8)

Cheers,

Alan

Hi poz is your revo stamped and certified , im in the process of buying one but would like to know if they come stamped up. With or without their mot if you like. Many thanks Clive

Hi Clive.

I'm not sure what you mean. I did not recieve any type of certificate or documentation with the wing. Just a beautiful piece of soft technology :D

Sorry I cannot be anymore help.

Maybe Vince knows more about this

Dan

Dan this is a direct quote from the Paramania web site

'Pulling the trimmers down; you notice slow trim is split into two positions ‘Slow’ and 'Super Slow’ perfect for low and slow flight or forgiving Paraglider-like landings. The combination of good sink rate and the wing’s tight turning radius, enable pilots to practice Paragliding skills (even without power) thermal flying and soaring in light conditions is now easy.'

It sounds like they would be disappointed for you not to 8)

Cheers,

Alan

Thanks Alan, I guess I'll try not to dissapoint them then :D