At Last!

After what seems like a year,

I have had a great flight today.

Good day all round actually, Teaching SliM and Geoff ( A hill to Power conversion )

I feel so much more relaxed now.....

SW :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

A hill to Power conversion.....

Is, someone who is an existing hill pilot and has been for a while who has decided to start Paramotoring. so they don't need to know how to ground handle (although I say that......... many do! ) but they have flown, they know how to fly, the just need a simple 'conversion course' Which takes either one or two days depending on a number of factors.

I am very busy with bookings for this now as a result of a recent message on the local hill pilots club. (all in all a nice bunch... just a few bad eggs, as in any big enough group of people, O and a little too serious some have forgot what its like to just fly I think... as I say though a nice bunch all in all I know quite a few of them now, and it seems coming around to the idea of PPG and our club which can only be a good thing.

Where are you? Flyable... motor..... wing...... field...... instructor.... you????????? hiding from the cold?

SW :D

Boys and their toys - was convinced it was trousers and not a jacket!!! :oops::lol:(Have you flogged one to Santa yet? Must be cold doing his round!) Electic trousers or jackets, I am staying with my ground handling until that warm air gets here sorry...... although the temptation is always there.....bet the countryside covered in frost or snow looks amazing..... :wink::wink: