Stainless tube

Nice find pete only up the road from me bromsgrove i shall have a drive over there 2morro.are you looking at the 15mm 0.60 wall water tube.hope they sell t peices as well.i may have a little welding job if your up for it......

Nice find pete only up the road from me bromsgrove i shall have a drive over there 2morro.are you looking at the 15mm 0.60 wall water tube.hope they sell t peices as well.i may have a little welding job if your up for it......

I need to rebuild the bottom half of a Pap so looking at the 15mm od 1.00mm

By the way it comes in 6 metre lengths

we would need a ring roller for the cage. but I could get a local firm to roll it then weld it.

• 2 weeks later...

Any tips for building a frame to fit the Radne 120 motor?

I ve got the same problem of not having a ring roll bender so I can't make a twin hoop frame. Just wondering from if anyone with more experience in these matters could offer any advice for building or if you know any frame builders?

Would love to have a go at making my own cage though. I ve got an MXL and would use a similar design to that so my harness, motor, fuel tank fit.

You can bend quite accurate hoops by the suitable application of mild brute force, at least on 0,6mm water pipe (stainless) (Good enough to get a compliment off Paul Bailey. :-) ).

For these sort of wall thickness's, I've also been thinking of knocking up a ring roller out of some ply and three bicycle wheels.