upgrade to what??

bignos

Which gives best support?  

7 members have voted

1. 1. Which gives best support?

• PAP
    • Fresh Breeze
    • Flat Top

i have had enough of the poor quality service that i have had with my motor, i bought a second hand one, but that is a worry also...

the time has come to upgrade my motor!!

i have narrowed it down to 3 contenders pap fly 200, fresh breeze monster or a flat top evo. any idea which is best for spares backup, service (inc repairs) and actually answering a phone when you ring ??

i have had enough of the poor quality service that i have had with my motor, i bought a second hand one, but that is a worry also...

i have narrowed it down to 3 contenders pap fly 200, fresh breeze monster or a flat top evo. any idea which is best for spares backup, service (inc repairs) and actually answering a phone when you ring ??

Fresh breeze

I have had a Fresh Breeze Sportix about a year now. Piers Dent is the importer and will answer any calls or mails immediately or soon after. http://www.freshbreezeuk.com/

He has actually kept in regular contact with me since I bought the machine from him and is a genuine guy who wants to provide good quality equipment and doesn't rely on paramotoring to make a living.

Any queries / problems I have had have been sorted streight away. The Germans are thorough and build good quality machines. Piers has been dealing with them for many years now.

I can only say I have been more than happy with service and backup from Fresh Breeze.

Good luck and let us know what you end up with.

Whitters.

For a bigger guy you'll rarely go wrong with a Fresh Breeze. Get one with either the Sportix set up or the excellent comfort bar mid system. The high soft J bars are ok but the other systems are nicer to live with and don't need the brake lines and pulleys adjusted.

The only other ones worth looking at are the simo engined Flat Top and Kobra Rocco. These are both good machines however support for the Kobra is yet to be properly tested in the UK. The Flat Top is very well supported in the US but you may have to get bits sent over rather than getting them from a UK supplier. The Flat Top would probably have sold in greater numbers in the UK if it wasn't associated with Dell.

If I was you I'd test a regular simo engined Sportix and a regular Flat Top. Both standard models will fly your weight better than you think.