what ive been up 2

jock

well with no flying due to knee playing up ,i set about my other project,4 stroke flyke.i got the wiltec 18hp gx 390,not sure on what mods to do on the engine yet might just fit billet flywheel.airfilter and exhaust,well ive done the exhaust and made engine cradle.mounted the engine,had a reduction plate made.waiting for bottom pulley to be made.i will either fit a 160 or 3 blade ivo prop.i have a 160 prop from a rotak 447 but it turuns the wrong way,,i should get around 20hp and 4000 rpm as it is,but can tune engine to 30-40hp if needed. my knee is ok now so will fly the gx200 ppg when i get the weather window all is looking good on the gx200,,all good fun...

573363fa9394a_GTi364(Small).jpg.04d33191

573363fa99830_GTi370(Small).jpg.2e3ce6da

OH YES I AM MARRIED 12YRS SHES THE BEST.I DO MY PROJECTS AND SHE HAS HER LITTLE BREAKS WITH HER FREINDS.SHE GOES TO DUBIA ON HOL I SPEND ON TOYS,I SOLD THE FLPHG TO GET FLYKE AND SPEND ON BITS ITS GREAT, I WOULD HAVE MORE TO SPEND IF THE WIFE DIDNT PAY THE BILLS ON TIME. PROJECT IM HAVING THE PULLEYS MADE FOR THE GX390.DECIDED TO GO FOR 30-40HP KIT BUT HAVE TO SOURCE MORE FUNDS,NOW WHERES THE WIFE////LOL