this sunday 7th

outkast

Hi Dave

Just sold my wing and waiting for a new one to arrive!

Im soo gutted

My mate Simon might be there i can get him to get in contact?

Im soo gutted

My wife has to go in to work so i got the kids with me but i might come down to say hi

When you go past the skate park on your right, we use the fields on the left

Im soo gutted

Have fun

Matt

Im soo gutted

i only live 2 mins from there dave. it was blowing a bloody gale up here on the cliffs so thought better of it. my number is 07525 628883 if you get down this way again. matt has his new wing coming soon so he will be ready for some good weather aswell.

was that you today dave down at old leigh flying past?. by the time i got my wing and motor out and took off (after all my preflight safety checks of course) you or someone had flown straight along the seafront towards hadleigh castle and gone! matt ran out with the wind sock hoping another intrepid explorer of the skies was actually going to land and say hello. He was waving profusely and at one point i thought he was going to get out some landing lights or an anti aircraft gun to get you down to say hello lmao! nearly had a tear in his eye.... it was like spotting a rescue plane after being on a desert island for months.

whoever it was..... you owe us a beer for coming to town and not landing to say hello!

Hiya chaps

Newbie in South Essex, live in Basildon. Recently bought a motor and ITV Proxima wing....

Having some training on it this weekend (weather permitting of course!!) and will be out and about from then on in!

Do any of you know of any good places to fly from in Essex? (Two Tree Island would be the obvious choice from Basildon I guess?!) or if any of you are planning a gathering possibly over the Easter weekend then it'd be great to hear from you!!

Cheers!!

Hiya chaps

Newbie in South Essex, live in Basildon. Recently bought a motor and ITV Proxima wing....

Having some training on it this weekend (weather permitting of course!!) and will be out and about from then on in!

Do any of you know of any good places to fly from in Essex? (Two Tree Island would be the obvious choice from Basildon I guess?!) or if any of you are planning a gathering possibly over the Easter weekend then it'd be great to hear from you!!

Cheers!!

Hi Chris, welcome to the forum, theres quite a crowd starting to gather in essex, a friend of mine who has yet to have his first flight lives in laindon, we have been looking at fields around the dunton area and along the A127, hes away working in pakistan at the moment but once he returns we will be out talking to farmers in that area.

watch this space as if we find a descent field you will be more than welcome to join us.

bring on the summer :D

Dave

Hi Guys. welcome to Chris and hope the training went/goes well. Matt has his new wing (nice one vince ;) ) sooooooo the plan was this sunday at two tree again, with a flight along the seafront then left at the MOD, otherwise we get shot down. then over to the river at canewdon where we can either leave transport to get back or make an out and return of it back to two tree? see what the weather is like first and lets all get out!

:dive:

Ah! sorry Simon, hope you don't have to keep flying with your speed bar just to keep up :lol:

Remember the Revolution is full reflex, so when it gets rough, trims out and go fast with hands off. (more speed = more internal pressure and reflex = active pitch stability)

Not like the Roadster which is semi reflex and you need to fly trims in and hands on active flying when its rough.

Matt is going to love it. Let me know when you want to try the Fusion :D

ah that'l be the difference then, ozrp. the last flight i had the conditions got rough after take off and after i had let out the trimmers. i tried to be brave and ride it out but after all of twenty seconds wet myself and went back to paraglider mode and flew actively....argh much better.

Thinking i might be interested in one those fusions vince if matt starts to get too quick.... he needs some bigger gonads to keep up with me anyway lol..... or maybe not on his new fly boy revo. CANT WAIT FOR THE WEEKEND!

Hi Guys

Over two tree island yestreday and was moved on by police as residents were complaining about walking there dogs and the noise, i guess it was coming.

Looks like Canewdon for take offs from now, its a locked gate with a code so your van is safe and no one around.

With expansion of Southend airport in the paper yesterday i think the area will be out of bounds anyway soon.

Well it was good while it lasted!

Watch out Si im coming to get ya,my gonads are getting bigger!

(that sounded a bit wrong)

Hi chaps hope to join you this weekend if that's ok however if the wind speed is bit high I will struggle to stay with you as my wing.

Is not a reflex just a hill wing

can someone pm me the directions to the canewdon site please

what time are u all meeting up?

Cheers Dave

What kind of land was it? Common Land.

I would guess others have been flying it and buzzing around too much. Far as I can see there are no houses or building structures. Get some land owners permission and then you can fly from there again. What were there reasons for moving you on.

I would have complained about the dog sh1t and ask if they were going to enforce their £1000 poop fine.

My local Police Station is under the far end of my take off strip. They have my business card in case of any complaints or reports of a crashed pilot.

What time Sunday? I have horse transport to do in the morning so it would be an afternoon / evening thing for me. I will keep an eye on the forecast.

There was a few people milling around there and i just moved on to not cause no trouble for the future.

I guess we have to be sensible with that site as there is quite a few members of public there walking there dogs and bike riding and stuff.

I havent flown from Canewdon yet but it seems a good set up with a locked gate with combination so your vehicle is safe when your gone.

Its pretty central with the river crouch on one side and loads of fields and open areas.

Typical two days of work, new wing but too windy!

Canewdon sunday then gents. Anytime good for me except early morning as i will be having a well deserved lie in. Matt will have to post the directions as i will have you all driving around the countryside lost for hours.... but its in Canewdon.... at least I think it is?

I think outcast that i will be at the back with you chasing down the paramania boys. Matts got his new wing and he's not afraid to use it. feel free to bring a spare fusion down vince ;)